We Are Seeking An Event Assistant in Atlanta, GA
What’s Network Under 40 all about?
We exist at the intersection of friendship and business. We understand that we live in a connection economy and the foundation to success in career and personal life hinges on authentic relationships with real people. We are about mixing business and pleasure, throwing out the conventional wisdom that says you have to change who you are to ‘be professional’. Instead, we encourage you to be real, to have fun, and to cultivate meaningful relationships around social activities
Sound like brand values you can get behind?
This position will be responsible for things like:
- Helping with on-site setup day of the event
- Keeping check-in running smooth
- Helping sponsors find their tables
- Coordinating with all vendors on-site day of the event
- Ensuring that food and bar lines are not getting too long
- Organized self-starter
- Expert at clear, direct, and timely communication
- Flexible schedule
- Can work evenings
- Must commit to working at least 6 consecutive events
If this screams your name and you’re serious about the role, then we would love to learn more about you. We’re excited to connect!
*This is a paid 1099 contract position with a time commitment of 5-8 hours a month