- This event has passed.
Atlanta August 9th at Tongue & Groove
August 9, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Tickets Are Only Available Online
Join us on Thursday, August 9th, as we head to a crowd favorite location: Tongue & Groove. Located in Buckhead (Lindbergh Center), this hip and swanky environment will be the perfect backdrop to help you make new friends and business contacts, as well as to go deeper with the familiar faces you’ve met at our previous events!
New to Network Under 40?
Our events are designed to help you build local community (friends and business connections) and turn transactional, tedious networking events into fun, meaningful experiences! You’ll find us in different areas of town and at various venue vibes so you can choose which is a fit for you. We believe that the foundation to success in your career and personal life hinges on genuine relationships with real people, so come check it out!
Here’s why you should attend:
- Meet 200+ of Atlanta’s best Under 40s in a comfortable and fun environment to make new friends and business contacts!
- Seek out a member of our volunteer ambassador team to help you get connected and plugged in with ease!
- Enjoy a complimentary drink courtesy of our friends at Herradura Tequila!
- Enjoy complimentary light appetizers by House of Ambrosia while you kickstart new relationships!
- Arrive safely and skip parking with a special promo code for first-time Lyft users: NU40 (Up to $20).
We will be capping ticket sales for this event at 250 to be sure everyone has a comfortable experience. We’ve sold out before, so get your tickets early while they’re available!
Parking Information: There is valet and self parking available, ranging from $5-10, PLUS MARTA is only a short walk away. We also encourage you to consider taking Lyft for safety if you plan to drink at our event. As noted above, there’s a special promo code for first-time Lyft users.
Many thanks to our sponsor HKT Custom Clothiers and our media sponsor Hypepotamus. As well as our featured nonprofit Alive and Well. We look forward to you meeting them!
*Tickets Are Only Available Online
*You Must Be 21 Or Older To Attend