- This event has passed.
ATLANTA: Dine with 9
September 20, 2016 - September 22, 2016
Network Under 40 Presents Dine with 9
Lunch hour with your co-workers getting stale? Looking to make new friends and/or business connections? Unable to attend one of our large monthly events? Find it overwhelming to walk into a room full of strangers? If any or all of these are true, you’re in luck! Network Under 40’s Dine With 9, a pop-up lunch experience, is designed to help our Under 40 community connect in smaller, more intimate environments outside of our monthly namesake events. We’ll periodically announce locations in different areas of town, curate a menu for you, and help facilitate connections with 9 other members of our community so you can make your lunch hour both productive and fun!
Here’s how it works:
- First 10 diners to reserve their seat are locked in.
- If you reserve and can no longer attend, we ask that you give your seat to someone else so the table is full. If your seat goes empty, we won’t be able to invite you back. This is for the sake of everyone getting the most out of the experience and not being the only one to show up if everyone decides not to come last minute.
- A $25 flat fee covers your lunch from a pre-set menu, non-alcoholic beverage, tip, tax, and Eventbrite ticketing fees (plus an hour of great networking)
- Please arrive to the venue on time! We are spacing the restaurants around town to help you pick locations that are convenient to you, so punctuality shouldn’t be a challenge.
- Upon arrival, you’ll tell the host(ess) that you’re with the Network Under 40 reservation.You’ll be seated and can choose from our pre-selected menu.
- Enjoy an hour of great conversation with other Under 40s.
- When you’re finished, no need to worry about the bill because we’ve taken care of it.
- Please note, no staff from Network Under 40 will be facilitating your conversations. This is a chance to let organic dialogue develop and kick-start new relationships.
- The 10 diners will get exclusive access via our app to see who is joining the lunch (should they opt in) and pre/post network via the app.
We highly recommend that you rotate seats at some point during the meal should you want an opportunity to connect with everyone at the table and you don’t feel that’s otherwise happened. Or, feel inclined to stay a few minutes after and chat with those with whom you didn’t speak.
Pick Your Date & Time:
Eclipse de Luna ( Dunwoody ) 9/20 @ noon: View Menu | Reserve Spot (SOLD OUT)
Buckhead Pizza Co. 9/21 @ noon: View Menu | Reserve Spot
Princi (Midtown) 9/22 @ noon: View Menu | Reserve Spot (SOLD OUT)
*Please review the menu before purchasing as it is a set menu – If you order anything, not on the set menu, you are responsible for settling up on that before you leave.
**Should a table not fill up to a minimum of 5 guests, we will cancel and offer refunds day of