- This event has passed.
Atlanta: Lunch & Learn January 17th at City Winery
January 17, 2019 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
A One-Time Only Lunch & Learn with Network Under 40’s Founder:
How To increase Your Income, Impact, And Influence By Up-Leveling Your Networking Skills!
Who: You, up to 50 others, and Network Under 40’s Founder Darrah Brustein
What: An interactive lunch where you’ll dine with Atlanta’s best Under 40s and enjoy a workshop with Network Under 40’s founder. She’ll teach you how to up-level your networking skills to achieve your goals in 2019.
Where: City Winery (Ponce City Market), 650 North Ave NE, Suite 201, Atlanta, Georgia 30308
When: Thursday, January 17th, 11:30am-1pm
Why: The fastest way to achieve your goals is through your network and Darrah will teach you how to build and maintain the network you need to achieve yours. As Forbes’ contributor on networking done right, as well as 3x founder with companies spanning 38 states for over 30,000 people (all achieved because of the power of her network) she will teach you to do the same!
This is a one-time-only event–you don’t want to miss it! Tickets are only available online
(For detailed info scroll below the ticketing options:)
There is nothing that will help you become more successful more quickly than you network. This lunch will offer you a chance to meet up to 50 other of Atlanta’s best Under 40s, while getting a jam-packed hour over a delicious lunch with NU40’s Founder and Forbes’ contributor on networking done right, Darrah Brustein. She’s taught these strategies to companies like Toyota, built her businesses into 38 states, and counts once-famous names as part of her circle. She’ll teach you how to use these strategies to do it for yourself and translate them into achieving your personal goals. This is a one-time-only event–you don’t want to miss it!
- Payment covers your lunch from a pre-selected menu, a nonalcoholic beverage, tax, tip, and an hour and a half of great networking, and the workshop. When you’re finished, no need to worry about the bill because we’ve taken care of it
- Please review the menu before purchasing as it is a set menu [CLICK HERE]. If for some reason our selected menu does not fit your needs you may be able to alter your order, but will be responsible for any additional fees
- 11:30 am – Arrive and mingle with other attendees
- 12pm – Be seated and orders will be taken. Presentation begins.
- 1pm – The lunch concludes
We will be capping ticket sales for this event at 50 to create an intimate learning environment where you can easily meet most of the people in the room.
Parking Information: City Winery is located in Ponce City Market. Paid parking is available in the parking lots or garage, you can see more parking details here: http://poncecitymarket.com/parking/. We do encourage you to consider taking Uber/Lyft/Taxi. Here’s a special promo code for first-time Lyft users: NU40. (up to $20)
*Tickets Are Only Available Online