- This event has passed.
Atlanta: Lunch & Learn March 21st at City Winery
March 21, 2019 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
A Lunch & Learn On Finding Your Purpose With Tallia Deljou, Positive Psychology Expert
Who: You, up to 50 others, and special guest speaker, Tallia Deljou, career coach and positive psychology expert
What: An interactive lunch where you’ll dine with Atlanta’s best Under 40s and enjoy a workshop with Tallia Deljou. She’ll teach you how to determine your purpose and define success for yourself.
Where: City Winery (Ponce City Market), 650 North Ave NE, Suite 201, Atlanta, Georgia 30308
When: Thursday, March 21st 11:30am-1pm
Why: Because it’s never too late to pause and get clearer on your purpose. Using insights from the field of positive psychology, Tallia will teach you a new paradigm for the way we think about ourselves, our work, and our purpose in life.
This is a one-time-only Lunch & Learn you don’t want to miss!
Tickets are only available online
(For detailed info scroll below the ticketing options:)
There is nothing that we want more than to pursue meaningful work that makes a difference. This Lunch & Learn will offer you a chance to meet up to 50 other of Atlanta’s best Under 40s, while getting a jam-packed hour over a delicious lunch with the cofounder of Mavenly + Co., Tallia Deljou. As a positive psychology expert and career coach, Tallia helps people identify their strengths and pursue their life’s work. Her work reaches an audience of over 150,000! Using insights from the field of Positive Psychology, she’ll teach you a new paradigm for the way we think about ourselves, our work, and our purpose.
- Payment covers your lunch from a pre-selected menu, a nonalcoholic beverage, tax, tip, and an hour and a half of great networking, and the workshop. When you’re finished, no need to worry about the bill because we’ve taken care of it
- Please review the menu before purchasing as it is a set menu [CLICK HERE]. If for some reason our selected menu does not fit your needs you may be able to alter your order, but will be responsible for any additional fees
- 11:30 am – Arrive and mingle with other attendees
- 12pm – Be seated and orders will be taken. Presentation begins.
- 1pm – The lunch concludes
We will be capping ticket sales for this event at 50 to create an intimate learning environment where you can easily meet most of the people in the room.
Parking Information:City Winery is located in Ponce City Market. Paid parking is available in the parking lots or garage, you can see more parking details here: http://poncecitymarket.com/parking/. We do encourage you to consider taking Uber/Lyft/Taxi. Here’s a special promo code for Lyft users to receive 20% off a ride up to $5 off to or from the event: LUNCHANDLEARN
Many thanks to our sponsor Navex Global and our media partner Hypepotamus.
*Tickets Are Only Available Online