- This event has passed.
BALTIMORE: June 16th at Red Maple
June 16, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Tickets Are Only Available Online
Network Under 40 exists at the intersection of friendship and business. We understand that we live in a connection economy, and the foundation to success in career and personal life hinges on genuine relationships with real people. Our events are designed to help you build local community and turn transactional, tedious networking events into fun, meaningful experiences! We do this in different areas of town and vary our venue vibes so that you can choose which are a fit for you.
Red Maple here we come! Dinner. cocktails. soul. Networking at its best! Since 2001, red maple’s critically acclaimed restaurant has offered creative tapas plates with a global influence. Centrally located in Baltimore’s Mt. Vernon cultural district. Constructed inside a circa 1920s row house, red maple presents an updated vision of classic mid-century mod design.
A ticket will get you:
- One Drink Ticket
- Great Appetizers
- An opt-in list of attendees after the event so you can follow-up with those you met and want to continue to get to know
Many thanks to our sponsor Relentless Performance Team!
We strongly encourage taking Uber, Lyft or carpooling. First time user? Uber promo code: BMOREUNDER40 OR use our Lyft code: NU40 (up to $20)
Our featured nonprofit sponsor is United Way of Central Maryland. To have strong, stable communities that thrive, the families within those communities also must be strong and stable. This is why they focus their resources on those who are most vulnerable by doing things like:
• Leading regional Family Stability programs such as Homelessness Prevention & Shelter Diversion, Access to Healthy Food, and Project Homeless Connect.
• Participating in coalitions such as The Journey Home and Promise Neighborhoods.
• Funding competitively more than 100 local, front-line health and human service organizations.
• Offering expert 24-hour information and referral services through 2-1-1 Maryland United Way Helpline.