- This event has passed.
Nashville: January 19 at Industrious
January 19, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
New to Network Under 40?
We exist at the intersection of friendship and business. We understand that we live in a connection economy, and the foundation to success in career and personal life hinges on genuine relationships with real people. Our events are designed to help you build local community and turn transactional, tedious networking events into fun, meaningful experiences! We do this in different areas of town and vary our venue vibes so that you can choose which event is a fit for you.
Here’s why you should attend:
- Meet 100+ of Nashville’s best Under 40s in a comfortable and fun environment to make new friends and business contacts!
- Use our exclusive app SummitSync so you can network with attendees before, during and after the event!
- Allow our team of ambassadors to act as your personal concierges to take any potential awkwardness out of meeting new people.
- Enjoy a free wine, beer, and appetizers while you kickstart new relationships!
- Arrive safely and skip parking with a special promo code for first-time Lyft users: NU40. (Up to $20)
We will be capping ticket sales for this event at 200 to be sure everyone has a comfortable experience. We sold out for our inaugural event, so get your tickets early while they’re available! We also encourage you to consider taking Uber/Lyft/Taxi for safety if you plan to drink at our event. As noted above, there’s a special promo code for first-time Lyft users.Parking Information: Pull through parking gate and take a ticket. First hour is free.
This month’s featured Nonprofit is Best Buddies. We look forward to you meeting then!