- This event has passed.
Nashville: March 19th VIRTUAL EVENT
March 19 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm$5
Tickets Are Only Available Online
Who: You and Nashville’s best Under 40s!
What: A night of networking to build friendships and business collaborations!
Where: Google Hangouts
When: Thursday, March 19th, 6:30-8:00pm
Why: Because your network matters. So many great things happen online…why not networking?
Join us on Thursday, March 19th for Network Under 40: Nashville’s first VIRTUAL event!
In lieu of the current health threat that the covid19 pandemic presents, our regular in-person event has been moved online. We want to take preventative measures to ensure our community stays safe and healthy as we continue to build relationships within our city.
So many great things happen virtually…why not networking??
Here’s what our first online gathering will look like:
– Upon registration through EventBrite, you’ll be asked to submit a quick questionnaire about your networking goals so we can place you in the appropriate group.
– Through Google Hangouts (which is free and easy to use), you’ll be placed in small groups of up to 10 other Network Under 40 attendees.
– A Network Under 40 Ambassador will facilitate a 90-minute, structured conversation. Each participant will have the opportunity to tell their story, what they’re looking for and what they have to offer.
– The chat function can be used for questions in order to interact with the person talking.
– You will receive further instructions after registering and before the scheduled event time.
We will get back to our regularly scheduled events as soon as it is safe to do so. If we all get serious about practicing social distancing, hopefully our social and economic lives will get back to normal in a few weeks.