- This event has passed.
VIRTUAL EVENT: December 17th Lunch & A Lead (Guaranteed)!
December 17, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Who: You and some of the region’s best Under 40 entrepreneurs, salespeople, and biz dev professionals!
What: The most effective hour you’ll spend this week! Every attendee is guaranteed to get at least 1 lead or referral during the session!
Where: A private Zoom room, from your smartphone or computer.
When: Thursday, December 17th, from Noon-1:30pm Eastern
Why: Because where else can you meet up to 50 other go-getters, get at least 1 lead or referral, and do it in about an hour for this low cost?
““One of the more productive networking events I have been a part of, in person or not!” -Drew G
Join us on Thursday, December 17th for Network Under 40’s highly-acclaimed VIRTUAL lead generation event!
During your lunchtime, from home, meet up to 50 other go-getters, walk away with a lead or referral for your business, AND build new relationships, all at once! Guaranteed!
Full details below ticket options:
How does it work?
- Each attendee will have 1 minute to present a snapshot of their business and who an ideal lead or referral is for them.
- With our time-tested system, by the end of the virtual event, everyone will have helped one another and every single person will have a new lead or referral, in an hour and a half or less! We promise!
- We’ll handle the intricacies, you just sign-in ready to ask for what you need and prepared to listen and help others!
- You’ll leave wondering why growing your business was never so easy or fun before!
- Space is limited to 50 people, so grab your ticket while it’s available!
- 12:00pm – sign in with your smartphone or computer to join
- 12pm to 1:30pm – Lunch + A Lead commences (feel free to eat lunch during the session from the comfort of your own home!)
We will be capping ticket sales for this event at 50.
Many thanks to our media partner Hypepotamus!
*We know times are challenging and we are working hard to prepare relevant and value-rich content for you, while working to keep our doors open so we will be around on the other side of this when we can connect in-person again. If you’d like to attend a virtual event and the cost of admission is simply not an option, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know and we will see what we can do to support you.