- This event has passed.
VIRTUAL EVENT July 16th: Lunch & A Lead (Guaranteed!)
July 16, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
What: The most effective hour you’ll spend this week! Every attendee is guaranteed to get at least 1 lead or referral during the session!
Where: A private Zoom room, from your smartphone or computer.
When: Thursday, July 16th, from Noon-1:30pm CT
Why: Because where else can you meet up to 50 other go-getters, get at least 1 lead or referral, and do it in about an hour for this low cost?
“One of the more productive networking events I have been a part of, in person or not!” -Drew G
Join us on Thursday, July 16th for Network Under 40’s highly-acclaimed VIRTUAL lead generation event!
During your lunchtime, from home, meet up to 50 other go-getters, walk away with a lead or referral for your business, AND build new relationships, all at once! Guaranteed!
How does it work?
- Each attendee will have 1 minute to present a snapshot of their business and who an ideal lead or referral is for them.
- With our time-tested system, by the end of the virtual event, everyone will have helped one another and every single person will have a new lead or referral, in an hour and a half or less! We promise!
- We’ll handle the intricacies, you just sign-in ready to ask for what you need and prepared to listen and help others!
- You’ll leave wondering why growing your business was never so easy or fun before!
- Space is limited to 50 people, so grab your ticket while it’s available!
12:00pm – sign in with your smartphone or computer to join
12pm to 1:30pm – Lunch + A Lead commences (feel free to eat lunch during the session from the comfort of your own home!)
We will be capping ticket sales for this event at 50.
*We know times are challenging and we are working hard to prepare relevant and value-rich content for you, while working to keep our doors open so we will be around on the other side of this when we can connect in-person again. If you’d like to attend a virtual event and the cost of admission is simply not an option, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know and we will see what we can do to support you.