A Guide to Better Networking
Network Under 40 isn’t just events. We’ve created this guide to some of the most common questions around networking to make it easier for you to cultivate authentic and meaningful relationships. To make the most of your next event with us, we encourage you to check it out and share it with your friends whom you’re bringing along.
So far, here’s the questions we’ve covered. Let us know what you’d like to see in future videos.
- How to gracefully tell someone that you’re job hunting
- How to join a conversation
- How to gracefully exit a conversation
- How to kickstart a conversation
- Tips on how to be authentic when networking
- What’s the point of networking?
- How to prepare for a networking event
- Remain curious about others & still gain value when interacting
- The 30 Day Giving Challenge
- The cardinal sins of networking
- How to keep up with your network
- How to beef up your LinkedIn & other social media tips
- The best tools for making networking easier
- Networking for introverts
- When it’s okay to ask for help from someone in your network
- How to best show appreciation for the help you’re given
- How to network for an immediate need
- The number one question to ask
- How to choose where to network
- When to continue to build a relationship
- How to manage a large network
- What does networking really mean?
- Taking your networking to the next level
- Getting to that person you really want to meet
- Building a network when you’re new to town
- Body language tips for networking
- What to wear to a networking event