Network Under 40 Is Seeking A Full-Time Marketing Coordinator!
What’s Network Under 40 all about?
We exist at the intersection of friendship and business. We understand that we live in a connection economy and the foundation to success in career and personal life hinges on authentic relationships with real people. We are about mixing business and pleasure, throwing out the conventional wisdom that says you have to change who you are to ‘be professional’. Instead, we encourage you to be real, to have fun, and to cultivate meaningful relationships around social activities
Sound like brand values you can get behind?
This position will be responsible for things like:
- Creativity to help launch new markets and grow existing ones
- Working in Mailchimp, Facebook, Facebook Ads Manager, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Learning the brand and what’s worked historically, and then bringing new ideas to the table for customer retention, brand loyalty, and recruiting new customers
- Implementing marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts
- Preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, budgets, and objectives
- Planning and organizing promotional presentations
- Updating marketing calendars
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Supports other team members by providing data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new program information
- Updating relevant knowledge to the role by participating in educational opportunities such as reading trade publications or attending seminars
- Experience with social media and email marketing
- Design skills
- Organized self-starter
- Expert at clear, direct, and timely communication
- Flexible schedule
This is a paid, full-time, 1099 contract position, approximately 40 hours per week. Pay will be based on experience. The contractor will work from home and can be located anywhere in the US.
If this screams your name and you’re serious about the role, then we would love to learn more about you. We’re excited to connect!